Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tomorrow is Friday, well in 30 minutes its Friday!!

So this week has been pretty good. I am all caught up in my online classes, actually I am a head in two of them. I am at home bored, waiting for Shawn to get home. Minnie is just a sleep on the livingroom floor. I tried to go to sleep, but then I heard a strange noise, so I got up and let Minnie out of her cage. I can't believe that in 14 days Shawn is graduating. It is sooooo crazy-azy how time flys. I don't have much planned for this weekend. I think Meghan and I are going to hang out. Can you believe that we didn't even see each other last weekend? It felt kind of weird because even if we don't hang out we still see each other. Sometime this weekend, I need to make it out to my Aunts house to see my Grandma. Oh, Shawn gets pepper sprayed (I think that is what it is called) tomorrow. His poor eyes. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. Well I don't have much else to write about! Have a great weekend!!!

Toodles~

1 comment:

OMH said...

Shawn wasn't going to wear his contacts was he?

Did you know Trace got 3 stitches on Wednesday - also did y'all remember yesterday was Britt's B-day?