Shawn's eyes are okay. They looked so red and puffy on Friday. I don't know how he went to work, but by Saturday morning they were back to normal, and he was able to back in his contacts. Yesterday, while Shawn was at work, I hung out with my sister and my mom. We did a little bit of shopping. I also saw my grandma, since she stayed over there last night. Last night, Shawn and I went and saw, final destination 3. I was highly dissapointed. I would say just rent it. I watched the other two in theaters and this one didn't even make me scared. I did jump a couple of times when a person died. They did leave it open for a fourth but I don't know if I would go to the theater to watch a fourth. Shawn said it was okay, I think he just liked all the gore. Well anyway, I am going to go start on laundry. (FUN FUN)
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment