Thursday, August 17, 2006
Finishing the sentence....
1. My ex is... something I don't really think about or really care about.
2. I am listening to... the thunder and rain pouring down out side, such a relaxing sound
3. Maybe I should... take some asprin for my headache and call it a night
4. I love.... my husband, my family, my friends, and God the one who has blessed me with them.
5. My bestfriend(s).... are awesome, great, a shoulder to cry on, cheerer uppers :).
6. I don't understand... people and why they do the things they do.
7. I've lost.... some arguements because I was wrong (shhhh..... don't tell Shawn :) )
8. People say.... that they know the true me, but most of the time they really don't.
9. 10 years from now..... I will have a couple of kiddos running around and I will be celebrating 12 years of marriage to a wonderfull husband.
10. Love is.....truely amazing, wonderful, awesome, sometimes painfull, and experienced differently by everyone.
11. Somewhere, someone is....praying
12. I will always...... be thankful to God for what he has given me and say a prayer for my husband each morning.
13. Forever seems... like forever
14. I never want to.... loose my husband or loose trust in God.
15. My mobile phone is.......blue
16. When I wake up in the morning....lol I say a prayer for Shawn and then I get up and let Minnie out.
17. I get annoyed when....there is a huge crowd or a lot of people and because I don't talk they assume I am mad or just being rude, when really I hate large crowds or loud small crowds, I just get overwhelmed.
18. Parties.....can be fun.
19. My pet.....is very spoiled and sometimes whinny but over all she is my minniemoo and I will always love her.
20. Kisses are the best when....they come unexpectedly.
21. Today I.....baked cookies, cooked dinner, and visited with Iris. I had a great day.
22. Tomorrow I will...... work out and go to work.
23. I really want.... to get A's in all my classes this semester.
24. I cant wait.......to have children of my own.
25. I often.....dream about finishing school and having children and staying at home with them.
26. I need......to go to the bathroom.
27. I think..... I am an overall great person.
28. My sibling(s).... hmmmm..... annoying j/k, protective, loving, great, funny, awesome, I use to ask God why, why is he my brother and why is she my sister, and now I know, I wouldn't be me "tasha" with out Ryan and Meghan....simply because they are apart of me and there is that bond that no one could ever break. There are memories that only the 3 of us share and then there are the lessons that we have learned together about life (yes, some of those lessons involved us getting in trouble, but hey its all apart of life)!
29. My parent(s).... are still married, wonderful, real as in they don't act fake, understanding, loving, awesome,providers, special, a constant in my life, and most of all they are always there for me and Shawn and they support us and our decisions.
30. Life is..... a rollercoaster, full of ups, downs, and turns, but over all a great ride when you let God lead the way.
Your turn: copy, paste, and finish the sentence.
1. My ex is...
2. I am listening to...
3. Maybe I should...
4. I love....
5. My bestfriend(s)....
6. I don't understand...
7. I've lost....
8. People say....
9. 10 years from now.....
10. Love is.....
11. Somewhere, someone is....
12. I will always......
13. Forever seems...
14. I never want to....
15. My mobile phone is.......
16. When I wake up in the morning....
17. I get annoyed when....
18. Parties.....
19. My pet.....
20. Kisses are the best when....
21. Today I.....
22. Tomorrow I will......
23. I really want....
24. I cant wait.......
25. I often.....
26. I need......
27. I think.....
28. My sibling(s)....
29. My parent(s)....
30. Life is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment