Sunday, August 06, 2006
Looking forward to lunch
So I wait to eat lunch with Shawn today. I get a call saying he is going to be 30-45 minutes late. Okay no biggie. He finally gets here. We sit down to eat. And I hear the dispatcher on the radio running off codes or whatever. Then Shawn talks. So I ask what is going on he tells me a domestic but they have it covered. Before him or I take another bite, I hear the dispatcher come on the radio and shawn says clear to the radio and is out the door. I had no idea what was going on. So an hour and 1/2 later he comes home. Tells me it was some big fight yadada. So he sits down to finish his lunch and knock knock on our door. So there is a lady at the door. I guess she was a witness and wants to give a statement right then. Shawn tells her he has to do it at the station. I was trying to figure out how she knew where he lived at. But it turns out she lives on the same block. So I got to spend about 5 to 10 minutes with him today. I have to go to work at 5 he gets off at 6 and I work till close. I hate days like this. Its not the first nor is it the last... just glad we get one day off together this week. I can't wait for Tuesday to arrive!! Isn't it crazy how you can live in the same house as someone but because of schedules your conversations are pretty much good morning, have a good day, and goodnight. Like I said before I can't wait for Tuesday to arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment