Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleep Insomnia?

Shawn shocked me lastnight by telling me that if in a couple of weeks I am not back on some sort of sleep schedule that he is taking me to the doctor for sleep insomnia. Which lastnight I laughed about it. Someone had told me to take these sleepy time things that are suppose to make you tired I guess? They were like 2.00 at walmart for 24 capsels. I took 2 lastnight around 9:00, yea they didn't work, however I did fall asleep a little after 12:30. But I was also wide awake at 3:30. By the time I went back to sleep after I read for a while it was 5:00 so the alarm just went off at 5:15 and I crawled out of bed at 5:20. So of course this morning all I hear from Shawn is your going to the doctor if it doesn't stop. I guess, I didn't realize it has been going on since May. About the only 3 times I have fallen alseep and was able to sleep for long periods of time was when I took nyquil, but there is no way I am going to get myself addicted to that stuff, besides that I wouldn't be able to function during classes and such because it makes me drowzy for two days. Well last Friday I was able to get a pretty good nights sleep. We stayed at mom's and I went to bed a little after midnight and woke up at 9:30. But Shawn said that is only because the two nights before I had only gotten 3 to 4 hrs of sleep. UGH I don't know... I just think it would be silly going to a doctor because I can't sleep and I think the only thing they could do is give me sleeping pills and aren't those things known to be addicting and I am not trying to do anything like that.

So I left _____ at 6:15 and I got here at 7:30.... my class isn't until 8:40 but I didn't want to mess with parking after 8. So today is my long day I have class until 6:30 tonight. My schedule today:
8:40 to 10:40
12:30 to 3:00
4:00 to 6:30

I can only hope it will be a short classes since today is the first day but I was looking at the syllabus for my classes and it looks like we will cover a lot today in my last two classes. But they are only once a week, so I guess that is to be expected.
I worked at Pak-a-sak yesterday. It was pretty fun, except for going in to the freezer to restock stuff, I didn't like that part at all, but I guess it is part of the job. My last day at Hastings was suppose to be Sunday, but now I am on the schedule to work on Wednesday. Saturday I was suppose to work 2 to 6 but ended up working 2 to 12:30 because this girl decided she was going to pull a no show, I quit thing. People irk me when they do that!! Anyway, that is pretty much it for now.

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

No comments: