Monday, August 14, 2006

Whoa What A Week~

So here is kind of last week in a review.......

Monday- I think we just stayed home and cleaned up the house and then I went to work.

Tuesday- We went to Amarillo/Canyon. Helped my brother get his school stuff together. Oh keep my brother in your prayers he is going to try to walk on WT's baseball team?
I think we ate lunch with Nanny and PawPaw. Hmmm....we went to my parents house, then Shawn went out to Nanny and PawPaw's house, while I went to Walmart with Meghan, then I fell asleep at my parents house, until my mom came home from work. Then I spent time with them. Drove back that night with Meghan. She stayed the night.

Wednesday- Shawn went to work, I was lazy laid around and watched tv all day, and Meghan went home.... however, I did cook dinner that night.

Thursday- Shawn came home told me that the owner of PakaSak wanted to talk to me about a job? I went to work, worked till close......

Friday- Early morning....went to Pakasak got a job offer paying better than hastings(never filled out an application) and I would only be closing 2 nights a week..... so ya I took it..... went to Amarillo to a friends yard sale, then Shawn and I took Megs out for lunch.... well sorta see I had a hair apt at 2 and the restaurant's kitchen was backed up so Meghan drove me to the hair place went back and ate with Shawn. They got my food to go... Oh ya, soooo instead of getting low lights, I just went for dying my hair a darker color. I absolutely love it!!! I will get a pic up soon... ( I was going to get a picture today but the camera batteries were dead :( ) We got back Friday around 5:30 and I went straight to work. Shawn started painting the second/middle bedroom. I got home around 1:30 am and went to bed.

Yesterday (Saturday), I got up and went to work from 9 to 12:00 we finished painting the bedroom, went to walmart, I got a dark reddish curtain (it matches the red color in my chef stuff) and curtain rod to go over the pantry doorway. Then we got a dark reddish rug, tolietseat cover, and hard ware (toliet paper holder, towel bar, ect...) for the bathroom across from that door way. I think it is cute!! now if we can just get the wall paper out of the other bathroom. Then I went to work at 6. Called the cops on some kids that were trying to steal stuff. People are sooo stupid!! Anyway, Shawn's sergeant was having a get together at his house with his shift and the night people on that shift. (speaking of which, Shawn will be switching to nights in a few weeks) One of the girls I closed with followed me home and took me to Shawn, that way we only had one vechile over there. I laughed alot, had fun, and I met more people which is always good.

Today~ Slept in until about 10,then we got up, went and put gas in the gas can, raked the front yard, mowed the front and back yards, weededed?, watered, and put the middle bedroom back together. I went to work at 5 and Shawn relaxed.


Other tidbits of info or stuff that I feel like sharing....
1)So on Friday I put in or at least tried to put in my 2 week notice.... well in two weeks another gsm is taking vacation and with out me there that only leaves two people (managers) to run the store. So as long as I work at least 6 hours every two weeks I can keep my discount there... I am at least going to try help them out while the other gsm is on vacation, but I let him know that if I say I can't do it with school and that other job then I can't do it and I will have to leave for good. He said he understands the money thing, but I am a very valuable employee, I told him he could bump up my pay, then today I found out that he actually tried but his management won't approve it.... so anyway we shall see how this all works out....

2) So today I am in the restroom at work, which is located through a door at the end of the hall. So I hear the big door close and I thought it was one of the gsa's putting up her vest. But then I hear this giggling and then it stops..okay whatever... So when I open the door I was not expecting to see a guy and a girl in this hallway, and the guy has his hands up this girl's shirt. The girl looks about 15/16 and the guy 16/17... so all I can think of to say is Can I help you, well then they try to go in to the bathroom, so I immediately say you are not going into the bathroom together, so the girl mumbles "b****" under her breath and they both walk out of the hall. So I go up front, there is a line and I start checking people out and this lady walks up and says Do you know what they are doing, so I peek in to the office to look at the computer screen with the cameras and those two are making out and then I notice what the lady is talking about he has his hand down her pants and at the end of the isle is probably about a 4/5 year old girl standing there watching them~ So I radio to the gsa I have on the floor and she says excuse me to them and the girl says what the F* are you starring at... so I tell the girl and the guy that they need to leave the store. About 45 mins later her comes her and her mom. Her mom is screaming at the gsa that said excuse me to her. So I get up to the front and she says that we had no reason to kick her 14 year old, yes 14 year old!!! out of the store just because she didn't have an adult with her. So she really isn't letting me get a word in at all and there are several customers around. I am sure my face was red, the lady was soo mad at us, that half of what she was saying was in english and half was in spanish. The girl is just standing there smirking and then her mom said something in half eng half spanish and the girl lets out a laugh. I guess that was my blowing point. So I just ignored the mom who was still going on about her daughters rights and looked straight at the girl and said do you want to tell your mom what really happened or do I need to show what the cameras got? The girl all snottys says something to the extent of you don't have any real cameras. It was my pleasure to lead this mother of her daughter that is such an angel that never does anything wrong.....to the office where I rewound the screen and showed the mother exactly what her daughter was doing. I really didn't think the ladys face could get any more redder or her daughters face anymore whiter. Did we get a I am sorry from the mother? Nope...but I think that was because she was so embarrassed and mad all at the same time.... lets just say the cameras in the store showed more than I even knew or thought had gone on, but I will say that they never had actual intercourse. About 20 minutes before closing the boy's mom showed up to see the tapes. Her son did not want to go in to the office. She apologized for her son's behavior and she too had an awful face color when she left the store. So we should have gotten out of the store at 10:30 but since that took up sometime we got out of there at 11:30.
I guess when I seen them in the hall I got them out of there because I was thinking I am not going to be responsible for this teenager getting pregnant while I am on the clock in this store, but at the same time I could soo see her mom trying to blame the store because her daughter got pregnant. Also her age really gets me.... 14 and acting like this in public~ I don't even want to know what goes on in private.

Anyway just like last week I am soo glad to be off the next two days!!! Tuesday I am having a beauty control/spa party in Amarillo. I am also in the middle of doing a new background/template....

I am going to bed now....

sorry for the spelling~

Toodles~

2 comments:

OMH said...

Reminds me of a story of Nanny's from the bank. A couple come in say there was an ATM withdrawal and the Wife didn't make it and the husband was out of town. So they go to look at the video and there set the guy with another woman all over him in the video. The wife got up and walked out - husband did at least apologize to the group of bank employees.

As for the way she acts in private - she's probably not allowed to see the guy and that's why they were sneaking around. I will bet good money she is on a tight rope for the next few months (possibly years).

Tasha said...

lol, the girl is not on a tight rope she was in the store today (8-16)with some other guy.