Tuesday, October 17, 2006

2 am randomness

Have you ever thought that you were completely over something just to disover by one small thing happening that the hurt and anger and the why questions come back? Does one ever really truelly get over something and move on?


btw...this has nothing to do between Shawn and I so don't go thinking that something is horribly wrong between us

Yea, so I think I have strep...I am going to the doctor tomorrow.... so no school for me. I felt fine when I went to work but by the time I got home I had a headache from hell, my throat hurts, my stomach is upset, and I have a fever. So I went to bed and now I find myself awake...and then I came across something that just got to me. I think only a few people would truely understand me on this one and I am sure if I get to feeling better tomorrow I will be talking to those people.

2 comments:

OMH said...

Who hurt you???? Huhhhhh - let me know I'll kick some botties!

Actually I pray that you are feeling better and maybe in feeling better the sensativity of whatever it was will lighten some.

I know in the past I held onto my hurt over something really really BIG and about 5 years ago (almost 15 years after the incident) I realized I was the only one that hadn't moved past it. Everytime I thought I had I found myself having done a cloverleaf road and was right back to the pain of the event. I decided that I would take back the power to hurt me and everytime I begin to dwell on it I remind myself of my resolve.

Not saying that is the answer for you but just sharing my experience.

Anonymous said...

Forgivness is an interesting thing. You never forget what someone does to you and forgivenss doesn't require that you do, but every time the thought surfaces if you mentally choose to forgive that person and say they don't owe me anything, it is truly freeing. The sad part about forgiveness is that most of the time if you don't forgive, you become bitter and end up hurting those around you, but your lack of forgiveness almost never causes any pain to the person who actually hurt you. You and those around you are the ones hurt by it. The day that I realized that forgiveness is about granting grace to others because God granted me amazing grace was an incredible day. There is no other way to forgive because people certainly don't deserve it. Just like I don't deserve God's forgiveness. Not saying you have any forgiving to do, but I have learning a lot in this area lately and thought I would share.