I love the haircut - Fav picture is the ver middle one - but I do like the haircut. Is that new coloring also?
nope that is actually getting back to my natural color, the dark color was washing out, and most of my damaged hair is gone except down towards the bottom
LOVE the haircut. It makes you look so sassy! You look absolutely beautiful girl. I bet your hubby likes it!
very nice!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the haircut - Fav picture is the ver middle one - but I do like the haircut. Is that new coloring also?
nope that is actually getting back to my natural color, the dark color was washing out, and most of my damaged hair is gone except down towards the bottom
LOVE the haircut. It makes you look so sassy! You look absolutely beautiful girl. I bet your hubby likes it!
very nice!!!
Post a Comment