Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Can you say over stressed?

lol anyway, So I studied studied studied for most of the weekend and guess what? I think I over stressed myself for no reason. I knew the stuff. I do have to say that my hand did hurt writting out those essay questions. I never really understand the people that turn in an essay test with in 10 minutes. So I finished my essay test in 50 minutes and some people got done in 30 to 45 minutes and then there were like 10 people still taking when I left, but I just don't get it. lol I guess it isn't my grade. Anyway thanks for the prayers and I know you can do it! I am so glad Shawn is off tomorrow even though he will sleep most of the day. I got to see him for 5 minutes this morning I was gathering my stuff up and he was undressing and crawling in to bed. lol I guess the good thing was that I didnt have to make the bed! Then I didn't get home until 7 and he was at work at 6. The sad thing is, is that it will only get worse next semester and really bad in the summer. So I don't know if I told yall but it looks like I am graduating in Spring of 08 instead of December 08. Pretty much a year a way!

No comments: