Tuesday, October 10, 2006

*Test day*

Yea so this really is test day!!! I walk in to chemistry to find out we are taking our test today instead of Thursday! Anyway she was nice and let us use the book but the book wasn't that much help since it was formulas, but I know I did great on the vocab. Can you believe that I am making a high A in this class. It feels great! So I know I should be studying but at this point I feel like I either know my information or I don't. And in my next class this is the first time I have ever taken one of her tests so if I don't do to well on it I will know how the next couple of tests are formated. I am not really worried about Dr. Thomas because I just realized that the essay portion counts for 40 points and I know that I know enough information to get 30 of those points. I can't wait until I am completely done with today! My next class is at 12:30 so pray for me, then I have my following class at 4 so pray for me again!

No comments: