Not much of anything going on this weekend except school and work. I have to study for a test, get my part done for a group presentation, and catch up in chemisty. I think Shawn is going to the firing range (I hope that's what it is called?) on Saturday. He is going to a fire arms instructor class next week. Which brings overtime, but he will be leaving at 6:30 in the morning and getting back at 6:30 Monday-Friday and then he has to work half the night Friday and then Saturday and Sunday. So he won't get his Wednesday/Thursday off next week. Plus he has school work, but I think he is planning on doing that all this weekend.
This is a pic that was taken last weekend at the Rainforest Cafe.
And the question ya'll have been waiting for? What do you think of the new background? It took me from 6 to 10:30 to get it done. Explorer made me really mad because it closed out like 3 different times and I had to keep going back and editing...finally I started saving after every little edit. Then another reason it took a while was because I was talking to Nyki on the phone. Has anyone updated to the new blogger? I have I like it because you don't have to wait to republish. I went to there new form of templates and if you don't like using backgounds with pics and stuff it is really simple to use because you just click on colors and it does all of your html stuff for you. However I didn't understand all the coding in it so that is why I reverted back for now.
This month I want to end each post with something I am thankful for:
- I am thankful for my parents, because with out them I wouldn't exist. :) That and I wouldn't be who I am today with out them. I am greatful that I was blessed with parents I can discuss anything with. I know no matter what I tell them, they will always love me for me and they will never try to change me. I am also blessed that they love my husband just like one of their own and even when there were people who thought Shawn wasn't going to make it in the police academy before he even began, they were very supportive and awesome supporters just as his own parents were.
Stay tuned for 2...
btw just incase you didn't know...if you dont like the song that is playing you can skip it and go on to another one and if you don't like any of them click on the square button. The way I see it this is Shawn and I's blog so don't send me emails about how you dont approve or like the music.

1 comment:
Awesome background!!!!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment