Saturday, November 25, 2006

okay so its been a while

Wow, this month has gone by fast! It seems like we just did Halloween yesterday. Anyway, its getting towards the end of the semester for me. Only two weeks to go! I have a group presentation on Tuesday. Not really looking forward to it, but that's because I hate doing presentations. Shawn's birthday party was fun. Not to wild and crazy! lol!
Thanksgiving was great. Wednesday night around 9 we left here and went and stayed at my parents house. I think we ate around 12:30 and then we left at 3. It was nice, but it felt rushed because I had to be at work at 5. I never realized how many people drink on Thanksgiving. Not that it is a terribly bad thing, I just didn't expect to be super busy all of the Thanksgiving night. This lady out of no where gave me and my co worker 20 bucks a piece, she felt bad that we were working. I tried to give it back but she wouldn't. Shawn is looking in to joining the swat team here. I think they have a meeting sometime this week. At first he was going to wait, but was told that he should "attend". So that always makes things sound promising. We have his Christmas party to go to next Friday. Apparently, if you are PO you eat and leave, they wont bring out any of the alcohol until all the POs and there family are gone. I think we are having a gathering at someones' house. I have really met a lot of people in the last couple of months. Its nice to have friends here. Anyway, I have some stuff to do before I head off to work! Hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving!

oh so what do you think about the background? I decided this should last me through out winter. I was going to do a Christmas one but I like the snowmen...besides that I knew my mom would love this one. lol


The music player is at the bottom. You can actually scroll through the list of songs and select the one you would like to hear. Depending on time...I will probably be editing and adding them :)

2 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

I love the background. I am really glad to hear that you and Shawn have good friends there and seem to be doing awesome. I will keep the SWAT thing in prayer keep me updated. I love and miss you guys bunches.

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Oh yeah and congrats on the semester almost being over. Good luck on the presentation tomorrow!!!