Okay enough about the tree....whats new? Shawn is loving his class this week. Each night they have had dinner at one anothers houses. I went Monday night with him. Tuesday night he cooked and everyone came over here, we stayed home lastnight and cooked for my Dad since he is working in a town not to far from here. That was nice. I haven't seen my dad in a month and half or so. Same with my mom.
Tuesday I think I had the worst day of this year so far. I woke up late. Rushed to school, parked like 5 blocks away from the school. Ended up locking my keys in my car. Argued with Campus police that I was a student. I felt like I was a laywer. Finally they came and unlocked my car for me. I got my keys. Then I realized I left my jumpdrive and buffgoldcard at home. So I wasn't going to be much help to my group for our group paper and presentation. Then I studied competencies 7 and 12 for a test when it was over 7 & 11. I think I did okay on the test. So by the time I left school at 6:30 my head hurt. So on the way home I took a detor to my moms house. Got a hug, went to the bathroom, and got some tylenol. By the time I got home I felt much better. Which was good because I had a house full of people.
I was planning on doing something big for Shawn's b-day but I couldn't decide between going out to amarillo with a bunch of his friends or just doing something at the house. But last weekend a few of the guys thought that was Shawn's b-day weekend and they were ready to do something. So Shawn and I had them over Saturday night and since we had everyone over here a guy shawn works with and his wife are going to have Shawn's b-day party over there. So nothing for me to really worry about. I think that Friday before the plan is to have dinner with my parents or at least that is what Shawn mentioned to my dad lastnight.
Oh its official well unless something else holds me back but my graduation date is set Dec. of 08. God's timing is not always our timing. It will be different graduating at that time of the year, but pretty awesome at the same time, something different!
So today I am thankful for the changing of the seasons! God makes it so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment