So I got my presentation out of the way. Like always I stressed out over nothing. It was a little stressfull before, simply because 30 minutes before class we had to edit our paper and our handouts from the power point. One of the girls didn't participate at all. Well when each of us was suppose to contribute a page 1/2 to two pages and all she listed was 5 bullets on her topic. We could never get a hold of her. So we and talked to the Professor and she told us just to delete. So thats what we did. Our group was the only interactive one. We did a few discussions with the rest of the class and that gave us bonus points...plus we thought you had to dress professionally so we got bonus points for being the only group not in jeans. lol so that is my good news.
Shawn and I got our first big Christmas tree! We are fixing to decorate! Well I better go put on some Christmas tunes!
Hope all of you are having a great week!
EXTRA EXTRA - READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! MEGHAN UPDATED HER BLOG!!!
And TWICE with in a week!!! Who knows it might just snow tomorrow like its suppose to! Thanks for bringing the chance of snow to us Megs :) Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment