Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not much more

So yesterday, was the last class meeting for one class and I have that final next Friday. I will finish up my online class this week and then I have another class meeting for my other ones, but not much more!

Today was my first day to watch the kids. B is a 7 year old boy who is in first grade and then there is R who just turn 5. She is in pre k. She goes to school at 12:30. They were suppose to be here at 6:30 this morning, but last night their mom called and said because of the plant being closed in Cactus Sunday and yesterday they are making them work 12 hr days so she had to bring them at 4:30 this morning. They fell back to sleep with out a problem. I woke B up about 7 and got him ready for school and then woke R up. We dropped B off and then we headed to the grocery store. Now, R is eating lunch and then it is off to school for her. I will start watching two more boys that are around B's age once school is out.

I am so excited! I actually feel less stressed since I am not having to go to work in the evenings. I definitely have been able to spend more time with Shawn even with all of the call outs and over time with all the sever weather. Sunday, we got to church and he got called out. Luckily, I had a ride home, because he had to go straight to the community center first. I haven't been able to see any of the damage besides what they show on the news. Here is a blog that has pretty good pictures of the tornadoes. I am still amazed that nothing happened here besides a power outage and Cactus is only like 5 minutes away! These slide shows, show pictures of the damage in Cactus. Slide show one two three.

Well I better get off of here!

BTW, Twila where is your update? lol :)

1 comment:

OMH said...

Go out and see for yourself!