So I guess I could add loosing my job to the list of negatives of the past few months, BUT I choose not too. I am really not even bothered much by it, the thing that ticks me off most about was in the way it was done, but whatever life goes on. It looks like I will be baby sitting. Not even two hours after finding out that I no longer have a job, I was asked to watch two kids over the summer. Works for me, I would rather be doing that than standing behind a counter or being gripped out by my anal EX boss. Plus, I can now have the weekends to go catch up with old friends and family members in atown that Shawn and I haven't seen for months because of my working every single weekend!! I even get to go watch Megs get ready for Prom on Friday. Shawn has had several call outs the past few days, but I can't complain to much its over time! Besides that loosing a job is nothing compared to loosing a loved one like many did on Monday!
If the weather cooperates, Saturday we are taking some friends of ours to Palo Duro Canyon. J works with Shawn and is from Houston. He has been here for 2 1/2 years and never been, so it should be fun.
Anyway I thought I would update before I went to bed. Hope you all are having an awesome week!
If the weather cooperates, Saturday we are taking some friends of ours to Palo Duro Canyon. J works with Shawn and is from Houston. He has been here for 2 1/2 years and never been, so it should be fun.
Anyway I thought I would update before I went to bed. Hope you all are having an awesome week!
3 comments:
What happened with your job?
What it boils down to is that I put school before my job and that was just unacceptable to him.
HEY since you aren't working why aren't you posting???????
School schmool - hehehehe. So are things getting back to normal after this weekend?
Post a Comment