Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ladeda

Summer is going by fast! I think Shawn and I are going to go camping next weekend. I think Meghan and a few of her friends are joining us. We will be camping here at the cottonwood campground. I'm praying that he is able to have that weekend off, he is scheduled off, but with a few people leaving their is no telling! He works tonight from 12am-6am. I don't think he has had a week since April where he hasn't had at least 6 hours of overtime. I counting down until he is on days again, I will finally be able to see my hubby awake! Oh ya, I was blogging to ask how do you make meatloaf? I was looking at recipes today and some of them just sound plain crazy. Anyway email your recipe or leave it in a comment!

Have a great week!

oh ya, too see something fun and to laugh at shawn go to http://whowactivities.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Meat Loaf Thrown Together...(from a friend of mine named Suzy. We really like this one..just half the recipe for 1 lb)

2 lb. or so of hamburger (& 1 lb of sausage if you wish a little spicer)
1 cup rice
1 cup cracker crumbs
2 eggs
An onion chopped
Salt & pepper

Mix together with hands & form a loaf :) Bake 350 about an hour. Then add lots of ketsup! Sometimes I add a small can of tomato soup to make keptsup go even farther. Bake another 1/2 hr. I do sometimes slice into the middle to make sure its not pink. This goes well with baked potatoes. You already have a hot oven, you know...Remember this is Suzy cooking so NOTHING is exact. Have fun.