Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Camping
It was lots of fun! It was really hot, but that is what made jumping in to the lake so enjoyable. The lake was definitely up! The bugs weren't all that bad just gnats. There were probably 10 or less spots taken at the campground so we didn't really have to worry about disturbing our neighbors. We also played putt putt Sunday before coming home. I didn't win, but if you have ever played with me, you know I am horrible at it lol. But I was the first one to get a hole in one. Meghan's friend won, Shawn got second, and of course that leaves Meghan with 3rd place. The back of my legs got burned Sunday from floating on a raft. I don't ever remember being burned there. It hurt but I used aquaphor (sp?) on it and it hasn't really hurt since then. I think that stuff worked better than aloe. Anyway, the kids are fixing to be here. Just thought I would tell a little about our camping trip. I will try and get some pics from megs to post! Less than a month till school starts again. I am ready for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to go camping there sometime ........ maybe the whole crew can plan a weekend sometime next spring and go. It would be kind of a drive for Dallas crew but the florida crew could fly in.......it sounds wonderful!!
That would be awesome!!!
Post a Comment