"You brake da fan
you buy! No eceptions!
Paul
The Stoor Managar. "
Um wow, I am surprised he made to manager!
That sign reminded me of my junior year of high school. In my English class we had to write a group paper. One of the guys in my group wrote his point out, but while proofing it I had no idea where he came up with half of his spellings or why he thought it was appropriate to put swear words in it. Needless to say, I felt like I wrote his whole part and when turning in the final paper, I also stapled his original version of writing to the back of it. Needless to say I got extra points from that paper and an apology from Coach Smith. My question now is how in the world did he pass his English classes before the 11th grade!
Don't get me wrong, I make spelling mistakes but to me that sign tells me there is more than just spelling problems! And if I worked for McDonald's I would be embarrassed to work there!
1 comment:
You mean you would be "Umbareassed to wurk ther" don't you?
LOL - Paul defense he may very well have English as a second language and......never mind this is AMERICA he needs to learn to not only write the language but to speak it as well!
Post a Comment