Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ha

So what happens when your house is a wreck and unorganized and you are suppose to be studying for a test? Well lets see first it was oh I will put a few ornaments on the tree (most of them are on there now). Then it was lets clear off the top of this for the Nativity Set. Third, I looked at this cheap end table we have in our front room and for the billionth time said that I hated the lamp shade (really I hate the whole thing, eventually we will get a new end table). Then I saw this left over red and green garland so I wrapped the lamp shade in it. I wasn't sure if I liked it, so I called a few people. Had a friend stop by and look at it. She thought it was cool looking. I still don't know if I like it or not. We will see if Shawn notices it :). Needless to say I haven't even started studying yet.

I thought by putting up some stuff it would take away some the chaos, but I think I just added to it, because inside the bins are boxes and those boxes came out, while I was looking for other stuff. And now I really need to study for a quiz I have tomorrow and for my final on Friday. I wish my camera would work. I don't know what the problem is, we have changed the batteries and the little light flashes green but it won't actually turn on.

1 comment:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Isn't that how it always works. Your mind goes a million miles a minute and you say oh if I do this it will allow me to do this. Unfortunately you end up with a list a mile long that you think oh I'll just do one more thing. I hope you got the studying done!! Love you!