Monday, December 03, 2007

Ugh- Random rambilings

You wanted an update.... and finals start on Friday.......hahahaha, but the good news is that on Monday I have my last 3. So by next Tuesday I should be back to my normal usually happy self. :)

I got a hair cut and its to my chin. (It was like 1 to 2 inches past my shoulders) If I had a working camera, I would take a picture, but I don't. I didn't see it until it was finished so I was a little scared, but I LOVE IT!!!! We did our Christmas shopping this weekend and got all but 3 people bought for. Do you ever wonder if the people you buy for will be disappointed? I do, but Shawn says if he hears of one complaint then they get nothing next year. lol My house is a wreck and I hate it!! It is mainly decorations waiting to go up. The tree is up and the lights are on it, but that is about it. I have stuff that needs to be wrapped in my living room, the kitchen has boxes and storage bins every where. My kitchen table is full of my stuff I am making Christmas cards with. I am in the process of putting up all of my fall stuff and taking out my Christmas stuff. It is driving me nuts, but once everything is out and up it will look great!!!! I saw a Santa Chef I want at the Holiday Shop except it is 160.00, but it is oh so cute.

Have a good week..... by the way where are the links of the elves.....

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I made all of my Christrmas cards too!! 150 of them! : ) Post a pic of yours soon!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

My house is a mess too. I sprained my ankle and it takes me three times as long to do anything. Therefore, with the holiday hecticness I can't keep up!

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Dag-blast-it you beat me to the post. Oh well. My house has all the christmas bens out and I have my tree up with lights but no decorations like you. Oh wait but I cheat its called a pre-lit tree!

Candi said...

I really need to get my hair cut. It is past my waist!! I'm just not sure what I want done. I typically just cut it short and then let it grow out...and then start all over again.

Good job on your Christmas shopping!! I'm about done with mine as well. I guess you could say I am cheating this year because we bought a little 4 foot tree instead of digging the big one out. They are both pre-lit, but I didn't feel like keeping Lucas (almost 2) out of the tree every two seconds. The little one fits nicely on our end table!!

Candi said...

BTW, I can't get to the link do the elf thing....I can watch others, but when ever I click on make your own, it doesn't do anything. I'm thinking maybe it is because I have a Mac?!?