I haven’t done one of these in a few months…
1. Enough with the drama.
2. Not enough time causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving ice cream.
4. Shawn makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to Nygard Cay in the Bahamas next week.
6. The future has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to surprising my sister with a visit, tomorrow my plans include working the concession stand at the WT basketball game and Sunday, I want to go to Church and clean out my dresser drawers!
Go here to participate or read more of this week’s Friday Fill-ins.
2 comments:
Ice cream!
What's your flavor?!!
I'd like coffee crumble and bubble gum! =)
happy blogging!
CUTE new blog design!! So let me get this straight--you are craving ice cream when it's like 30 degrees outside?!? :)
Post a Comment