- My blog remains unfinished. (Maybe that will change over the next couple of days, for now ignore it :) )
- I have been on a cleaning spree for most of the day.
- Up next is my closet and dresser drawers. I have been avoiding that for way to long now.
- I started reading The Power of a Praying Wife and I am also doing the study guide.
- I am almost finished with laundry.
- There is really nothing exciting going on in my life right now.
- The weather has been beautiful out...but that is all about to change.
- My art teacher is using helper chore charts and an attendance chart with stickers along with "snack time"... I feel like I am in a preschool classroom.
- There is someone in my art class that I didn't care for in high school, but I was never hateful towards her, but that was years ago. I am trying to get her with kindness. It just so happens she sits under the clock in there so every once in a while we make eye contact where I smile and she rolls her eyes and gives me this dirty look. (I am not the only one that has noticed it) What is so weird about the whole thing, is she requested me on Facebook a couple of months ago and I accepted. We will see where this goes... (I am not asking to be friends...just to be civil or friendlier)
- Shawn is in FTO (Field Training Officer) school all week and Saturday I take my Special Ed practice content test. February is the month I will take all of the "real" tests.
So that is all I can come up with now... if you have any ideas for topics to blog about feel free to comment!
BTW it still feels great being 25!
3 comments:
Hey Woman!!!! You FORGOT to mention that your coming to HOUSTON IN FEBRUARY!!! Yay, I can't wait,, can you tell?!??!
Woo hoo! A cleaning spree is good for the soul!
Trust me I can't wait!!
Post a Comment