Yesterday afternoon, Lacy and I went and saw Bride Wars. It was a great movie! I definitely want to own it! I was all teary eyed at the end. Maybe it is because I was sitting next to my best friend watching a movie about two best friends. And then some of the last lines of the movie if not the last lines of the movie were,
“Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but theres also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along.”
We walked out and both of us saying at the same time that is you! hahaha. I truly cannot remember a year or time in my life that Lacy was not a part of it. We really have been friends forever. I am so blessed to have her in my life!
After the movie we went to Logans and both ordered a bowl of their Loaded Bake Potato Soup and talked nonstop until it was time for me to leave and head for Canyon for class.
Class went okay last night. I was a helper last night! Hahaha!
The good news is that is 3 weeks less of Art I have!
Hope you all have a great day!
1 comment:
That makes me miss my best friend so much! :) She lives 5 hours away...maybe I'll take her to see that movie for her bday.
PS - I love your blog design!
Post a Comment