It is so nice to know that I have a job this fall and I am getting a head start in planning! So now the month of May is filled with graduation, meetings, trainings, Special Olympics, and a couple of field trips I volunteered for. It is all so exciting and a best of all a new chapter in my life!
So there isn't much other than school and work that we have been up to, but here is a short run down...
- Shawn has applied for a sergeant position at work
- Last Saturday we had lunch with Cynthia and went to Sams
- Cynthia and I scored big at Sams on party stuff, Shawn did really good pushing the basket and getting dog food lol
- We spent the evening at mom and dad's house along with Megs and LaDez
- They saw Shawn for more than an hour lol (he is usually working when I see them)
- This weekend Shawn works
- I have a Special Olympic Track Meet tomorrow
- OH something I almost forgot or at least I don't think I have mentioned it yet... Minnie is pregnant and I wish I could say I know for sure they are Coppers.... ya lovely I know!
- Graduation is 2 weeks away! :)
Hope you all (if I have any readers left) have a lovely weekend!!
3 comments:
Thanks for following! :)
So how did the SO go? Girl call me when you have a chance....my schedule is opened except for this Big Event in my DIL's life! What is that I hear playing in the backgroud Pomp and Cercomstance.....oh my I just realize I have no idea how to sp Circumstance...does that look any better...
Hey Tasha, thanks for following my blog! I know exactly what you mean about the schedule, it's hard sometimes but it makes it that much more special when it does work out to spend some quality time with friends and family or just together.
Post a Comment