Saturday, April 11, 2009

What's Happening My Way....

  • I have a job!!!! I was offered a job for next school year bright and early Tuesday morning and signed a contract on Thursday!!! I will be teaching PPCD ages 6-8.
  • Courtney organized a surprise dinner Thursday night for me. It was so awesome and sweet! I am so blessed with awesome, caring, and loving friends!
  • My graduation invitations will go out Monday.
  • We found Courtney's light bulb! LOL I have enjoyed spending the last few days with Court!
  • I was able to spend some time with Ryan and Cynthia. (I hope he marries her)
  • My mom and I went to lunch and spent the rainy afternoon together. (I had a great time!)
  • My mom and I ordered my cake (It is going to be awesome) and found super cute decor for my party today!!!
  • I am loving the rain outside!
  • Shawn and I made nachos for dinner and watched Pay it Forward... (I forgot about the ending) It made me cry!
  • Speaking of Shawn, Thursday was Shawn's third year here... I think it cool that I signed on that day.

So those are the highlights of my wonderful week! Less than month till graduation! Maybe I can get on and update before then...

4 comments:

Court said...

I've had so much fun with you these past couple of days too! I can't wait to move home :) I'm so glad you enjoyed the SuPRiSe Dinner Thursday night.. we love you!

Andy said...

Congrats on everything!!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

What does PPCD stand for?

Tasha said...

Preschool Programs for Children with Disabilities