Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today is Tuesday...

What a title! lol So what's new.... Minnie had 11 puppies on Sunday. I thought she had another month or so to go! Sadly, we lost a male puppy yesterday. We have five males and five females, 2 chocolate, 2 yellow, and 6 black. I snapped a few pictures, but I have no idea where I moved my camera cord to?

Tonight is the last time I will go to art and listen to a lecture. Next time is the final! Woohoo! I can't wait. Thursday is my last day of student teaching, but I will be in and out through out the rest of the year. I am helping pack up and move 2 classrooms to another school. We will be there for the last two weeks of school and the first half of next year, while they are building us a couple of new classrooms. :) Friday, I have to go to WT for a student teacher meeting. Shawn is suppose to have court that morning... I am hoping that it gets cancelled so we can spend the day in Amarillo after my meeting. Saturday, I have a hair appointment and plan to spend sometime with my mom and sister shopping.

I think over all it should be a pretty laid back weekend, which will be nice because I will be super busy for the next three weeks.

Well I have to leave for Art!

1 comment:

mrs. fuzz said...

Hi. Congratulations on graduating this month!

I would love to see pics of the puppies! I had no idea that dogs could have so many puppies at a time. 11? Wow.

If it's okay with you I would love to add you to my police wife links.