These results made me laugh everytime I checked them. They were always changing. Shawn and I are not planning on having children any time soon. I think we would rather have a little puppy dog first. Or at least I do. There were 19 yeses and if you combine the no's there is 53. Which makes it 26% to 74%. I have a feeling that people voted more than once on this thing. This is my first poll with 72 votes. That is just crazy azy.
And on to other news. It is nice out side today, but guess what is suppose to be coming in tomorrow? Snow. Now That is really Crazy Azy because then we go back up to the 60's - 70's on Friday and I believe this weekend is suppose to be in the upper 70's and 80's. I guess that is the Texas Panhandle weather for you. Not looking forward to tomorrow. Oh well, just one day is not that bad I guess.
1 comment:
Okay I admit to stacking the votes FOR - but I think you are wise to wait (just not too long). I'm feeling much better - except my side hurts from coughing so much.
Post a Comment