Tuesday, March 08, 2005

NEVER MIND

So, I just went to go talk to my physics professor, and he told me that we will take the test on Thursday instead of today and that today will just be another review day. Apparently, I am not the only one that is not undertstanding somethings. I am glad that he decided to go back over it. So I do not think I will fail after all. OOOOOO WHAT A WONDERFULL DAY TODAY IS. AWWW I feel so relieved. Stress level just went down to slim to none! :) God is so great! God is so Good! Okay well since I am not worried about my physics test any more, I probably should log in to my online classes and see what is going on there.

Quick note: thanks to everyone that prayed for and with me this morning over this test. Just remember on Thursday too!

Toodles!

No comments: