Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Monday All

I hope everyone's Monday is going good. Mine is. I was really busy at work and I have a lot of things I need to get done tonight. I have my essay test tomorrow and I am not prepared for it like I want to be, so I really need to buckle down and study. It is so nice outside today. Nearly 80 degrees, I think or maybe more. I love spring time, but I love summer time even more. I can't believe that it will be April on Friday! Boy, time flies by. Shawn and I are talking about getting a dog. I think having a dog will be great! But first we need to get a new back fence up. Which hopefully, I pray will be done with in the next couple of weeks if not this weekend, since the weather is going to be nice. Well I don't have much else to say and I need to get ready for curves. Maybe my work out will give me energy to study hard tonight. For some reason I am dragging today, but I am in a much better mood than Friday :).

No comments: