
The mystery of our missing shoes is solved!! For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, Some how during our move we thought we misplaced over half of our shoes. Out of all of my pairs of sandals and flip flops I only had one flip flop, not even a pair. We thought maybe the bag they were put in was accidently thrown away or left at the apartment, We had no idea. But then while talking to my mom about it she said, "I thought I packed them in a tote bag." And so then Shawn and I came home and searched and went through all of the tote bags we have around here and finally, We found the bag at the top of a closet with his eagle stuff. I guess who ever put the bag up there thought it went with eagles. Maybe they didn't even look. For all I know, it could have been me that placed the bag there. So any ways, the case of the missing shoes has now been solved. By the way the picture of the shoes are not our missing shoes. I just wanted a picture to post and this is one of the first images that appeared on yahoo's image search. I don't think you will have to worry about seeing Shawn or I walking around in those shoes. Although, they are kind of cute in there own little (very little) way. Hope everyones day is going great! Tomorrow is Friday!!
2 comments:
Bummer I was wanting to borrow a pair of them!
I think you can go to there website and purchase you a pair. :)
Post a Comment