Very cute! So what kind of Christmas songs are played on the disney christmas cd? Mickey & Minnie singing Jingle bells or what?
Very nice tree! I redid mine this year so it all red and white..you know Candy Cane themed. It is fun!
Yep, the cd had different Disney Characters singing different songs.
Your tree looks GREAT !!! I really like the trees in the front yard. I think I might check out the snowman. They are already taking over the house might as well have them in the yard also :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! So what kind of Christmas songs are played on the disney christmas cd? Mickey & Minnie singing Jingle bells or what?
Very nice tree! I redid mine this year so it all red and white..you know Candy Cane themed. It is fun!
Yep, the cd had different Disney Characters singing different songs.
Your tree looks GREAT !!! I really like the trees in the front yard. I think I might check out the snowman. They are already taking over the house might as well have them in the yard also :)
Post a Comment