
I'm taking a break from my research papers on Traumatic Brain Injury and Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, it is rather depressing. I only have a couple more things to do on it. Then I need to finish up my power point presentations. Friday, was Shawn's birthday so we went and ate at Leals and then went to a movie. Yesterday, Shawn worked from 11 to 6. While he was at work I did a little bit on my paper, then I went with Autumn to take Reagan to the dr's office. After Shawn got off work we went to Mervyns to see if they still had the tennis shoes that I wanted and they did and we saved 20 dollars on them since Mervyns is closing. When we first walked in, we saw Meghan and her date Joey and they were on their way to go eat with mom and dad, so they waited for me to get my shoes and then we went to Country Barn where we ate with my parents and Meghan and Joey. It was really good. After that we went to the new walmart and did some shopping and then it was home since Shawn had to be at work at 6 this morning. After tuesday, I am pretty much done with my special education classes since my presentations and my papers are my final grades, which thinking of it that way makes my happy and not so stressed. I just hate presentations. Well I better get back to my paper.
| Hope everyone is having a great weekend! |
No comments:
Post a Comment