Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's Snowing out side!

Snowstorm I really didn't think that it was going to actually snow today. Most of the time when the weather people say it is going to snow they are wrong, but they were right today.
Thanksgiving for the most part was a great day! Shawn and I spent the day at my parent's house. Mom fixed a great meal as always. After we ate we all played UNO Blast or something like that. If you haven't played it you need to. It is one of my favorite games now. After we finished up playing Shawn came by the house and picked up his Grandma Mary who is in town until Tuesday and brought her back over to my mom and dad's house. I fixed her a plate and then the guys finished watching football and started watching Stelth I think? After that was over we headed home. On Friday my parents left to Oklahoma so Shawn and I stayed over there for the weekend. Shawn had to work Friday afternoon and evening, so Meghan and I went and seen Chicken little which is a really cute movie and then we went to Micheals where I bought our first Christmas Tree :). The rest of the weekend was pretty much spent being lazy and not doing a whole lot. Shawn gets off work around 6 today and I think we are going to pick up Grandma Mary and go out to dinner depending on the roads. I had a long posting in my head when I sat down to post, but then I just decided not to post what I was going to post. I think I am going to go finish up my math homework and then take a little nap until Shawn gets home. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Snowball Fight

Toodles~




1 comment:

OMH said...

Sounds cold - we ran around in shorts all day with the air conditioning on! Hope you got all your homework done! Love you guys.