So this morning I was in this great and wonderful mood for a Monday morning and I was actually on time and even early getting to Canyon for class this morning. That was until I was walking across the parking lot and my foot went in to this stupid pot hole and I did not realize my other foot was on ice and the next thing you know I am on my bottom on ice and mud in the parking lot. So needless to say I did not make it to class this morning and about the only thing I was happy about was having a towel in my car so that my seat did not get muddy. So now my ankle really hurts, my bottom is sore, my coat is muddy, and my pants are muddy as well. Right now I am icing my ankle and my coat is in the washer. What a morning! I am just glad that I do not have to be at work until 1:30 and hopefully my ankle will not be so swollen and I will not hurt as much. I hope everyone else's Monday is going much bettter than mine.
Toodles~
ps There is a new poll it is under the prayer list!
1 comment:
Oh Sorry! Once I took pretty bad slip on ice right in front of this guy that I was totally in love with. UGH!
Post a Comment