And Shawn only has 8 more days! He has been reviewing this whole week at school for the final and the TCLEOSE test. He has all day tomorrow to study for the final, which is on Friday. I think they do scenerios again on Thursday. Then next week they are just reviewing for the TCLEOSE test. Hmmm....this week so far at work has been very interesting. Lets just say that whole Shawn graduation time at 6:00 did not go over very well yesterday. So possibly my last day working there will be next Thursday. Hmmm.... we shall see I guess. Shawn has a physical and written test in _____ at 9:00 on Saturday. So keep him in your prayers please :) ! It was kind of weird because I got to work and I guess the Sgt. had called for me at work and left a message.... well they assumed I was in some kind of trouble with DPD. Yeah right...so anyway, I call him back and all he did was ask me questions and said he was very interested in my husband and was going to start the background check on him. He also said that Shawn had excellent references. So anyway, that is great news!!! Well I have to get back to work!!
Toodles!!
2 comments:
That's Awesome! As for your last day - just follow your heart God will lead you to do his will. I can't wait to see you in 8 days..... :)
That is too bad about the job.
Post a Comment