Thursday, July 13, 2006

I have no idea....

What happened? I got home from work and was checking to see if I had any new comments and all I saw was html so I picked this as a new template.... maybe I will have time to fix it tomorrow? Anywho.... I get to start training a new girl tomorrow, so it should be interesting since, I am working on something, I have never done before!!! Okay so I am going to vent..... so last week we had two new people start. One of the new girls got written up yesterday because her till (sp?) was over 2.00 short. You try to show her how to do something and she acts like she knows how to do it. I am sure it is hard to have people older than you be your manager but you really shouldn't start a job with an attitude and get mad when someone shows you the right way to do things!! Like today, the GSM told me to do her audit, no biggie right? Well the girl forgot to write her bag # on her paper. I told her and she huffed and puffed the two steps in to the office and then shoved the paper in my face, while I was checking customers out. So this time she came out a 1.00 over and I told her to recount her drawer and make sure it was at a 100 and she goes I don't want to and I was suppose to leave 2 minutes ago. I said no you can't clock out until you recount your drawer, just to make sure it is at 100.00, she then said I am not stupid and it is at a 100, well I had a line so I just said RECOUNT IT! The rule is when ever you are over or short you always recount your till, not like it is that hard! Then I went and checked people out and she just clocked out and left. The GSM came up to the front to see how she did and I explained what happened. She called the store manager. So I am not sure what is going to happen. Yesterday she apparently told him she didn't need to be treated like a baby??? How she thought she was being treated like a baby I don't know. But I really hope she changes her attitude seeing how it is just me and her closing on Sunday. The GSM told me if she acts like that write her up on Sunday..... but my first actual night with my own codes, with out another GSM there writting someone up is not exactly what I want to do!! Anyway, I can only pray things change between now and then!

No comments: