Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Warning: Following posting not for kiddos

So this morning I get on the computer and check my myspace. And in my inbox I have the following message:

From: shit
Date:Jul 18, 2006 9:58 AM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject:hi there
Body:very sexy i am kevin 25/m/amarillo white cute 5 10 165 lbs brwn ahir and eyesg oatee well endowed intersted? may i call u sometime. i am amrried too so i know how to be descreet

So this is my reply.....

To: shit
Date:Jul 18, 2006 10:29 AM
Subject:RE: hi there
Body:Well I am happily married so there is no way in hell that I would cheat on my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: shit
Date: Jul 18, 2006 9:58 AM

very sexy i am kevin 25/m/amarillo white cute 5 10 165 lbs brwn ahir and eyesg oatee well endowed intersted? may i call u sometime. i am amrried too so i know how to be descreet

Then he has the nerve to reply with this:

From: shit
Date:Jul 18, 2006 10:33 AM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject:RE: RE: hi there
Body:how about talk dirty on the phone



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: NaTasha
Date: Jul 18, 2006 10:29 AM

Well I am happily married so there is no way in hell that I would cheat on my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: shit
Date: Jul 18, 2006 9:58 AM

very sexy i am kevin 25/m/amarillo white cute 5 10 165 lbs brwn ahir and eyesg oatee well endowed intersted? may i call u sometime. i am amrried too so i know how to be descreet


So I reply and I am trying to be nice about it...............

To: shit
Date:Jul 18, 2006 10:47 AM
Subject:RE: RE: RE: hi there
Body:OMG are you freaken kidding me???? What part of happily married do you not understand and "dirty talk" on the phone in my book is considered cheating. Why don't you go and spend your time and energy on treating your wife better and fixing YOUR marriage. Instead of trying to find married women to go and ruin their marriage with an idiot like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now do you get the hint????



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: shit
Date: Jul 18, 2006 10:33 AM

how about talk dirty on the phone



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: NaTasha
Date: Jul 18, 2006 10:29 AM

Well I am happily married so there is no way in hell that I would cheat on my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: shit
Date: Jul 18, 2006 9:58 AM

very sexy i am kevin 25/m/amarillo white cute 5 10 165 lbs brwn ahir and eyesg oatee well endowed intersted? may i call u sometime. i am amrried too so i know how to be descreet


So I kind of think his headline name says it all he is a piece of it or maybe a whole pile!! I think he finally got the hint b/c he hasn't replied since then!!! I should have told him to take some typing classes too! Anyway that really erked me, if anyone ever asked him why he cheated or cheats on his wife his reply will probably be because of myspace because anymore thats what is getting the blame not the kids that are on it making their own desicions, not the parents that ALLOW thier kids to have a myspace, or even adults that get their own myspace. But if something goes wrong look where the blame falls. Okay enough of that!

No comments: