Shawn's sister was able to stay a few more days since her husband decided to come up. Which was really nice because I have been off and Shawn was off Monday and Tuesday also. We pretty much have spent all of our time in amarillo with them. Yesterday afternoon I spent the day at my mom's house hanging out with my sis. Tuesday we took Rylee back to the waterpark and her dad was able to go this time. It was fun. I think I am just worn out from not sleeping in my bed. It was nice lastnight to be sleeping back in my bed. I never did go and get my hair done on Friday. I ended up going to the waterpark with the boys and Rylee. So today at 6:00 it is back to work for me. I work today and tomorrow and then I am off again until Wednesday. My boss was trying to call me in the last 3 days but I kept telling him no. Anyway, so other than that much else hasn't been going on. Hope all is well with all of you. Oh I got all of my school stuff straightned out.
Toodles~
1 comment:
Sounds like fun hanging with Rylee & Nyki. Glad you rested better back in your own bed (so did/do I!) I enjoyed talking to you the other day. Hope work goes smoothly and is fun! Love you lots!
Post a Comment