Tuesday, July 18, 2006
So ya....
Sunday night didn't go the way I was hoping it would go. I don't have GSM on my name tag yet so apparently that means I don't get the respect of one? I dunnoo... she is driving me crazy~ Anyway, I ended up getting called in to work tonight. Which wouldn't be to bad, but my sil came to town. If I would have known at 10 this morning I probably would have said no. Shawn and I are both off on Wednesday but in the morning we will be at AC and then that afternoon and probably all afternoon we will be at WT. Which I know that leaves dinner and maybe we can stay at my parents house or at least me, Wednesday night since Shawn doesn't have to work Thursday and I don't have to be at work till 5pm. So that should give us sometime to spend with her and the kiddo's but, I guess we shall see. I am off on friday, but I have already made plans for the afternoon and that night with a friend here and I cancelled on her last Friday and I am not going to do it again. That afternoon I am going to go get my first low lights done. I am praying that turns out looking good. Then I have to work Friday-Monday night and I am not off again until next Tuesday. I guess that is what happens when people go on vacation. Shawn is working this weekend. He got called in to work last Saturday... which I am not complaining because it is more money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Details Details - what happened Sunday Night? I'm sure Rylee & Jakob (Nyki too) will take whatever time they can with you. Give them lots and lots of kisses for me (You know the Grandma who hasn't even seen Jakob yet :( but hey I will soon hopefully)
Bet low lights will look awesome - remember PICTURES PLEASE! Have a great (even if it sounds like it will be busy) week.
Love you
Post a Comment