When we got back from canyon this afternoon around 3:00 we discovered that our air conditioner is broken! So it is really really hot in this house. Which really sucks when you have a hard time sleeping anyways. I came home from working at pakasak and went to bed and I actually fell asleep before 1 and here it is after 3 and I am not wide awake, but I am awake enough that I can't go back to sleep. I tried reading for the last 3o minutes, but it is just soo hot! Hopefully the airconditioning people will be here in the morning! So far the first week of school has been great besides being tired. This morning or yesterday morning Shawn went with me and while I was in class, he was reading and doing some of his school work. It was nice to spend most of the day with him. I felt bad because I kind of dosed off and on the drive back today. But lastnight I didn't fall asleep until after 1 even though Shawn and I were in bed by 10:30. It was like I couldn't shut my mind off. Random stuff would just start popping up. I thought being in school would help, but I think it is just making me more and more tired even though I am loving my classes. I have even stopped watching tv in the bedroom because I have had a few friends tell me that is like a big no no or something and thats why I can't sleep. So I don't know? I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life.
Every summer I would go to church camp for a week. Pretty much the whole week except for probably one night we would stay up and it was pranks and raiding all night long back and forth and then we were up at 7 for morning devotion and breakfast. I could do that no problem. When my mom came and picked us up at the end of the week we would go home and crash the rest of the night in to Saturday afternoon. I feel like I have had a week like that over and over, with out the fun. Now, I just want someone to come and pick me up and take me home so I can sleep and sleep and sleep. I feel like I am going crazy or something, you would think me crying over not being able to sleep would help put myself to sleep but it doesn't help it just makes me even more tired. Anyway, I am going to go start reading chapter one for my EDSP class. I might as well do something productive.
Toodles~
Happy Friday
btw, it is time for all of my blogging people to update. It gets kind of boring reading the same thing over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment