13 things I like about me.....
1. I nice person.
2. I care about others along with myself.
3. When it comes to school, I try to always do my best.
4. I am patient.
5. I am not a center of attention kind of person, those people tend to get on my nerves very quickly.
6. That I am a quiet person, most people always say I am so soft spoken, but I think it is better than being a loud mouth.
7. I can't stand to see a friend having a bad day and that I try to cheer them up.
8. I support and love my husband.
9. I love myself, even though sometimes the mirror/scale try to tell me different...
10. I want to be a future stay at home mommie
11. I am always there for anyone in need.
12. I turn my problems over to God..
13. And finally I am just me, nothing more, and nothing less, I am simply me, a person that God created and God doesn't make something he doesn't want, and I know he loves me, and so I love me too.
2. I care about others along with myself.
3. When it comes to school, I try to always do my best.
4. I am patient.
5. I am not a center of attention kind of person, those people tend to get on my nerves very quickly.
6. That I am a quiet person, most people always say I am so soft spoken, but I think it is better than being a loud mouth.
7. I can't stand to see a friend having a bad day and that I try to cheer them up.
8. I support and love my husband.
9. I love myself, even though sometimes the mirror/scale try to tell me different...
10. I want to be a future stay at home mommie
11. I am always there for anyone in need.
12. I turn my problems over to God..
13. And finally I am just me, nothing more, and nothing less, I am simply me, a person that God created and God doesn't make something he doesn't want, and I know he loves me, and so I love me too.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
2 comments:
Nice list. :) #7 is a great trait to have in a friend. :)
I love #7 but it's #8 & 12# that makes me smile!
Love you
Post a Comment