Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen




Thirteen things that I have learned or watched happen since we have moved...

1. Sleep is precious.
2. It was a bigger adjustment than I thought it would be
3. It is one long drive from there to school
4. It has caused Shawn and I's marriage to grow.
5. Weight gain.
6. People will always talk even if they don't know you.
7. It is hard adjusting schedules to see everyone, but at the same time it is a two way thing...
8. I have become a stronger and more independent
9. I have learned once again what true friends are all about..
10. I am procrastinator at unpacking.We. we still have boxes to unpack....
11. I have learned more about needing, wanting, what's important, and what's not important
12. Living in a small town saves money on gas.
13. Change is not an easy thing, but I would exchange these changes for anything, because I know that God has us where he wants to be and I really don't see us living anywhere else for a while, unless God decides to change plans for us.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


No comments: