Today I came across an awesome giveaway! You are probably thinking you don't have kids yet so why in the world did you sign up.... well I decided to sign up because if I happen to win it then I would use it on my niece that will be here in sometime in November! Chittypulga has all kinds of cute stuff for boys and girls. Anyone can sign up for the contest. Just go here to sign up! If you join the site's email list you get $10 off your first purchase! The drawing is Friday. Also if you don't have a blog you can go to the site and leave a comment with contact information (ie email addy), sign up on Chittypulga's email list, and add your name to Mr. Linky.
1 comment:
Did you see the Guitar onesie? The girlie one.....gotta order that one if I win or NOT!!
Post a Comment