Friday, August 17, 2007

I won! I won! I won!


The battle of the green beans! :) I forgot to buy corn last week at the grocery store so all I had in the house was green beans. None of the kids really like green beans so I told them I would add bacon bits to them. And that everyone would have the same amount including....Shawn! So he ate them and he said not to bad, but he probably wouldn't eat them again any time soon. Since Shawn and I have been together I haven't seen him eat one green bean until today!

2 comments:

OMH said...

WOW!!! You did something I never could do....he even spit out the green bean baby food....but then again I can't really blame him there.

Schwan Corn is my favorite :)

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

http://www.tangledandtrue.com/2007/08/hp-presto-mail-giveaway.html Hey T this would be cool to win and give to Grandma Mary. Anyway just thought I would share it with you!