Thursday, August 16, 2007

Much better

I no longer want to cut my head off! :) It was gone by 6 yesterday.


The kids did pretty awesome. Only one of them go in trouble and that was spitting in his sister's lunch. I still have no idea why he did that. If it was so he could eat hers or what? She was pretty much done but was still sitting there taking a bite here and there. He asked her if she was going to eat the rest of her spaghetti and she told him she didn't know. I left the room to go answer the door. I walk back in to the kitchen see him getting into his chair and she is just looking at her plate crying. That's when I found out he had spit in her plate. The only thing I can think of is that he wanted 4th's and I had already told him no. This kid eats more than Shawn. If he even knows there is a possibility for more he eats I should say swallows everything with in minutes. I normally try to put more on his plate for the first serving and yesterday I did. I had all of their plates handed to them at 12:18 he was done by 12:21 because I was fixing my plate and he came up behind me and asked for more. So we had the whole talk about eating slower once again. I think yesterday was the fastest though. I know his mom feeds him at home and I don't think he misses a meal. He will start telling me if it 12 and I hadn't started lunch or if lunch isn't done yesterday. (Hints why I knew the times yesterday) Anyway it wasn't the type of behavior I expected from him.

Shawn will be sleeping most of today. He got called out at 11 to do a transport. He came in at 4 and was in a bad mood. I tried to stay awake and listen to him vent but I only remember the first couple of things he said. He has had to deal with this female a lot the past couple weeks. The last transport he did was with her also. He came in and said she never shut up on the way down and that time she ended up coming back and she didn't shut up on the way back. And lets just say she wasn't saying the nicest of things. In fact I was mortified and asked to hear no more. Last week Shawn was on duty when he had to deal with her so they had a female officer help with the transport. From what I heard it was worse. I just don't understand it and I probably never will!

Sometime next week we are taking a trip to Canyon to go get my books for school. I am hoping that for one day I will just have 2 kids, but right now it looks like I will have at least 4 every day. But I can't complain to much because my books are already boxed, I just have to go pick them up and get a new parking permit.

Speaking of school here are my class times....

Monday
10:00AM-11:50AM
04:00PM-05:15PM
06:00PM-08:40PM

Wednesday
10:00AM-11:50AM
04:00PM-05:15PM

Thursday
02:30PM-05:25PM


For some reason I didn't realize I had that big of gap between classes on MW but I am sure I will have plenty to do in between after the first couple of weeks. Thursday's class is only offered in the fall and that is the only class time :( . Anyway I am ready to start just to have another semester behind me.

Anyway 2 kids just showed up so I better go and start the day.

By the way, Shawn and I finished off the water balloons last night and guess who won? Me! He was soaked! That will probably be the only time I win, but one time is better than none!

3 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Congrats on the win in the water balloon fight!!! You make sure you keep him in his place!!
The gap will be nice you will probably have extra library time that will let you get your homework done before you get home!

Anonymous said...

From the looks of your schedule you will have time to go to lunch with your mom :)

Tasha said...

Yep I will especially if she is buying! :)