I have a couple new links in the side bar.
The first one Life with Hannah and Lily is a blog that I received a prayer request on back in July. Her daughter "Fancy Hannah" had a drowning accident. Her mom (Rach) updates regularly on how she and her family are doing. I will warn you though you will need a box of Kleenex when you go read! I never leave with dry eyes!
The second one From Dates to Diapers and Beyond is a blog that lists different give aways. The dates on the posts are the dates the contests end.
The first prayer request is for Bob (my SIL's best friends uncle) had what they thought was a spider bite but it turns out to be Necrotizing Fasciitis (which is a flesh eating bacteria). It has already shut down his kidneys, but they believe they caught it early enough to get him started on dialysis if his blood pressure goes back up. They hope to be able to keep it from spreading any where else.
The second one is for Shawn. He had another first at work last night. Pray for peace for him. I am not and cant go in to details. And I am asking that you do not call, email, or ask what happened. He will let you know when he is ready and most likely he won't say anything about it because it is all part of his job.
I hope everyone is having a great week! I am doing water week with the kids. Yesterday we played with water balloons. Today it is with water guns!
2 comments:
test
PRAYER REQUEST UPDATE ON BOB MOFFITT:
Hey all okay here's what I know. The surgeons say that it was a misdiagnosis that it is not a flesh eating disease but a staph infection. Either way he had to have surgery and is still in ICU. He lost a lot of blood so they have to do a blood transfusion. To top it all off I found out that they do not have insurance and he is the soul provider for his family. So as you can see there is still plenty to keep in prayers. The following is a letter from one of his nieces and I ask that you prayer for an incredible turn out because it will donate money to pay their bill. I also ask that you pray that a church family will adopt them and surround them with Gods love because as far as I know they do not have their own church family.
Thank you so Much for your prayers I know the family really appreciates them!!
Dearest friends and family,
I know that most of you know about my Uncle by now. Thank you for all of your prayer and kind words. The reason I am posting this bulletin is that My best friend Kristina has organized a blood drive in his name along with asking for donations at the place. It is to take place on Monday in McKinney at the Central fire house which is located on Hwy 5 just down from the court house from 10 am till 4 pm.There is also an account set up under Floyd Moffitt at View point Bank if anyone would like to make a financial contribution. I just wanted everyone to tell as many people as possible for the best turnout we can get. She has worked hard on this to help them out as my uncle has no insurance and his hospital bills are really adding up as well as household bills as he can not work and my Aunt is a homemaker. He still has a long road to recovery ahead of him. If you can make it or let others know it would be a tremdous help to the family. Thank you in advance for anything that you can do.
Love Misty
Post a Comment