Shawn and I got elfed! Check out the link to see us! So what do you look like elfed??? Leave your link in a comment! :)
To answer the question I got on the music player I am using (I replied and emailed these steps to you, but I got it back)....
- Go to finetune register/sign up
- Then go to stations (it is located at the top)
- Scroll down towards the bottom and there are several Christmas Music stations
- Click on the one you want....
- It should list the tracks that are on there... on the right side there should be an option embed play list - click on that
- Copy the first code it gives you
- Log in to your blogger account (in a new window/tab)
- Layout... add a page element..... html/java script
- Paste the code into that
If you want it to automatically start playing on your page do the following
the first time you see pinst= it should have a long list of numbers/letters after it and then ends in "(quotation marks) before the quotation marks paste in the following... &autoplay=true only do it to the first one. The pinst will be on there twice...
It will look something like this:
pinst=A366E84C02284C758842225225EC1FF8&autoplay=true" flashvars="pinst=A366E84C02284C758842225225EC1FF8"
You are just pasting in &autoplay=true so don't delete any of the other code!!! You can change the height and width to fit in to your side bar, or expand your side bar by going and editing your html.
You can also create your own play list you have to have 45 songs before it will let you play them and you can't have more than 3 from an artist on your play list. As far as I know though you can have several different play lists. I think the "stations" do have more than 3 songs from an artist but they are created by the site. Shawn and I downloaded the desktopplayer . He has his play lists and I have mine, when we are cleaning house, we are usually listening to one of our several play lists. I have used projectplaylist in the past, but they had so many broken links and I am not sure how many of the links were legal. Anyway, I hope this helps!!
7 comments:
Been thinking about taking the big boys to see Mr magorium's Wonder Emporium......was concerned they would be scarred - do you think it would be okay for them?
Love you music I keep opening your blog and shrinking it so I can listen to the Christmas songs.
As you would lovingly say to me how about an update! 8-)
That movie is not scarry at all!!!
Update! Update! I want an Update! You know it would be bad if I beat you to updating and I plan on updating later today but no pressure! Love you girl!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1162061319
The kids were elfed!
And here's RC and I
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1162329682
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment