Monday, January 07, 2008

I am okay...

I didn't mean to scare people with my last posting. I just have some stuff that I want to change with my life. It is hard for me to explain, and even harder for someone else to understand. Basically it is just a battle with my inner self...if that makes since...if not sorry, don't know what to tell you, except to say a prayer or two or three for me.



Anyway, this past weekend Meghan stayed Friday and Saturday night. We played Sims2. It took most of Saturday to get the latest expansion pack to work right, but we finally succeeded. Shawn worked this weekend and when he wasn't working he has been in bed battling some kind of virus. I did watch and record (for Shawn) both debates (one on Friday and one last night) this weekend. I haven't completely decided on one for sure person, but I have narrowed them down. I can't wait until Shawn watches them and then we can really have a discussion over the candidates.



This is the last week of my winter break. I don't have any major plans. It looks like I will have M and B Tuesday-Friday. Other than that I just plan on spending time working on me, and in God's word, and spending time with Shawn. He is going shooting today with a few of the guys. I am hoping tomorrow him and I can go. I really want to learn how.



Oh before I go I wanted to blog about this...I came across the site FlyLady (it is now on my side bar) It is free and I began the Beginner Baby Steps. I love it! I am on day 6. Anyway you should check it out...



Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: