My birthday was awesome this year!!!! I think it even made up for last year! Saturday, I spent the day shopping with my mom. We hit a great sale at Bath and Body works...most of their products were for 5.00! We look around for an outfit for me..but I didn't really see anything I just had to have at the mall. My mom did get me a really cute black shirt. Then we met my dad for a late lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Meghan was able to join us when she got off work. After that it was out for more shopping. I ended up with a new pair of shoes, socks, two shirts, a pair of pants, a tote bag, and a matching traveling cosmetic bag. I had a great time, but was exhausted by the time I got home.
Yesterday, Shawn had to work. But Meghan stayed the night Friday night so I wasn't lonely during the day. I actually played around on the computer and made these...I really liked the first one, I am not so sure about the second one...but I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, I was just showing Meghan some stuff... The first one is 8x10 and the second one is 5x7

Oh back to my birthday.... When Shawn got off work we drove down to my parents house for dinner and dessert. My mom made yummy brownies, that we ate with ice cream and chocolate syrup. And the last thing is....I got a new digital camera from Shawn! I love it!!! Here is what it looks like... 
Anyway that's about it for now! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
4 comments:
I'm glad it was a good Birthday! Can't wait to see you. Love the new Camera - Pretty Pretty is yours RED like the picture?
Yep, it is red! I love it!!
Happy belated birthday. It sounds like you had a good one and thanks for stopping by.
How did you make those? I think they are awesome!
Post a Comment